- Receive food and non-food deliveries
- Inspect deliveries to make sure they meet our quality standards, including keeping temperature logs for food items
- Report any problems with food items immediately to Receiving Manager
- Put food and non-food items away in a timely manner
- Rotate all products and label appropriate items with date
- Clean coolers and store rooms as needed
- Receive packages from Fed-Ex and UPS
- Record all packages in appropriate log
- Deliver packages to package room or proper department
- Assist with inventory
- Pick up will call items as needed
- Assist with other tasks as requested by Receiving Manager
- Lift 50lbs. repetitively; lift up to 80 lbs. occasionally
- Speak, read, and write clear English
- Counting (inventory)
- Be detail oriented
- Follow directions
- Obtain Food Handler’s Permit
- Be familiar with HCCAP and FIFO
- Strong computer skills is a "must"
How to Apply
Download an application for employment in PDF format and fax it back to us at 801-258-6010. All applications must be completed in full before being considered for a position with Grand America Hotels & Resorts. You can also email your resume and a completed application to email@example.com. To apply in person please visit our Employment Center, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Grand America Employment Center
520 South State Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Please enter at 520 South State Street (this is the door just left of the receiving and delivery entrance).
Processing time of applications can take up to four weeks, depending on the position that you have applied for. Only those who are selected by a department manager to receive an interview will be contacted (all applicants who are not contacted may reapply at any time). All inquiries should be made directly to the employment center; please do not attempt to contact a member of management or human resources.
All employees of The Grand & Little America Hotels must be able to work SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS and HOLIDAYS.
All new hires will be subject to a pre-employment drug screen.