This position requires previous fine serving experience. Applicant must be 21 years of age or older, have or be prepared to obtain a Food Handling Certificate, and possess or be prepared to obtain an Alcohol Certification Card. Employees will be required to perform any and all job related duties assigned by their supervisor.
Skills Required: Knowledge of various food and beverage standards.
- Ability to communicate, in English, with guests, management, and co-workers to their understanding.
- Previous experience with order taking and food service.
- Ability to provide proper wine service including presentation, information, and serving.
- Ability to perform basic functions on a POS (point of sale) system terminal.
- Ability to exert physical effort in transporting equipment, product, and wares.
- Ability to interact positively with intoxicated and or problem guests.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
How to Apply
Download an application for employment in PDF format and fax it back to us at 801-258-6010. All applications must be completed in full before being considered for a position with Grand America Hotels & Resorts. You can also email your resume and a completed application to email@example.com. To apply in person please visit our Employment Center, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Grand America Employment Center
520 South State Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Please enter at 520 South State Street (this is the door just left of the receiving and delivery entrance).
Processing time of applications can take up to four weeks, depending on the position that you have applied for. Only those who are selected by a department manager to receive an interview will be contacted (all applicants who are not contacted may reapply at any time). All inquiries should be made directly to the employment center; please do not attempt to contact a member of management or human resources.
All employees of The Grand & Little America Hotels must be able to work SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS and HOLIDAYS.
All new hires will be subject to a pre-employment drug screen.