Grand America Hotels & Resorts: COVID-19 Update
The health and well-being of our guests and employees are of unparalleled importance. With elevated levels of concern surrounding Coronavirus/COVID-19, we would like you to understand the measures we are taking to protect the interests of our guests and employees, as well as the public interest. We continue to monitor the latest health authority statements and direction from the CDC.
What measures are we taking for guests and employees?
- As always, we are committed to the highest safety, health, and sanitation standards. We communicate and reinforce with guests and employees to exercise good personal hygiene practices, including cough and sneeze etiquette, hand sanitizing procedures, and staying home when sick.
- We are taking further steps by adding extra hand-washing supplies and hand sanitizing stations in public areas, meeting spaces, restrooms, guest rooms, and employee areas, as well as increased cleaning and disinfecting protocols throughout the hotel/resort.
- On-property first responders are trained in first aid, biohazard cleanup, and CPR. They are also receiving additional training for guest responses and guidance.
- We are educating employees on COVID-19 awareness to enable them to make better-informed decisions.
- Visit Snowbasin.com and SunValley.com for resort measures and updates.
In the interest of public health and accommodating the interests of our guests, we offer flexibility in existing and future reservations
For reservations made directly with one of our properties, please contact us at the numbers listed below.
- The Grand America Hotel – Salt Lake City: (800) 281-7899
- Little America Hotel – Salt Lake City: (800) 304-8696
- Little America Hotel & Resort – Cheyenne: (800) 445-6945
- Little America Hotel – Flagstaff: (800) 352-4386
- Little America Wyoming: (800) 634-2401
- The Westgate Hotel – San Diego: (800) 221-3802
- Snowbasin Resort – Huntsville, Utah: (801) 620-1000
- Sun Valley Resort – Sun Valley, Idaho: (800) 786-8259
For travel associated with group reservations or events, please contact your group. We advise guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel sites to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
Where can I find more information about COVID-19 in Arizona?
Where can I find more information about COVID-19 in California?
Where can I find more information about COVID-19 in Idaho?
Where can I find more information about COVID-19 in Utah?
Where can I find more information about COVID-19 in Wyoming?