+ Welcome To The Grand America
We look forward to welcoming you to Salt Lake City. These are extraordinary times for all, and we appreciate your business. Most importantly, we are grateful for the opportunity to bring you warmth and comfort during this time.
Chris Erickson, Hotel Manager
+ Outdoor Pool
The Grand America Hotel’s Outdoor Pool is open and operating at a reduced capacity to create a healthy and safe environment that enables appropriate social distancing.
Please note the following as you plan your visit.
- Open Daily from 9 AM – 8 PM
- Poolside Dining is served from 11 AM – 7 PM with cocktails, wine, and beer starting at 11:30 AM.
- Based on County Health Guidance, the hot tub and kiddie pool are not available.
- We will admit guests on a ﬁrst-come ﬁrst-serve basis.
- If the pool reaches capacity, we will utilize a waitlist until space permits entry.
- We request that guests limit their pool time to three hours.
- The Outdoor Pool is only available to registered hotel guests.
- Guests must wear a face mask upon pool arrival, departure, and when entering restroom facilities.
- The Indoor Grand Spa Pool is closed.
Executive Chef Fernando and our Culinary Team are preparing some of your favorite dishes. For your safety and ours, The Grand America and Salt Lake County require face coverings in public areas and while moving through the restaurants.
- 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Lobby Lounge | Daily 6:30 AM – 9:30 PM
- Gibson Girl Lounge | Friday – Saturday 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Afternoon Tea | Tuesday – Saturday at 2:00 PM
- Sunday Brunch | Sunday 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM
+ The Grand Spa
Make plans for pampering at Salt Lake’s only Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Spa. From a luxurious facial to a relaxing massage and a variety of refreshing salon services, The Grand Spa provides the perfect relaxing getaway.
- Monday – Friday 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Sunday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Please note the Indoor Spa Pool and Locker Rooms are temporarily unavailable.Explore the Spa
+ Please Note
For your safety and ours, The Grand America Hotel and Salt Lake County require the use of face coverings in public areas as of June 27, 2020. The Grand America Hotel’s public areas include the lobby, elevators, hallways, retail spaces, spa, and while moving through the restaurants and fitness center. Hotel guests and visitors can see the Front Desk should they need a face covering.
Daily Housekeeping and Turndown Service are available only upon request.
To schedule Housekeeping Service or Turndown Service,
• Call or text (801) 829-9622
• Press the “Housekeeping” button from your guestroom phone
Please provide a time that you will not be in the room to ensure physical distancing with our Housekeeping Team.
Check-in is 3:00 PM. Check-out is 12:00 PM noon.
To check-out, follow the instructions on your television or dial “0” from your guest room. Please leave the guestroom key in your room or the key drop by the guest elevators.
+ Hotel Amenities
Daily | 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Guests must wear a face covering unless engaged in strenuous physical activity.
Please check in with The Grand Spa, located on the first floor. Access is first-come, first-served with a limit of five guests per hour.
The Fitness Center will close for cleaning every hour for 30 minutes, starting at 8:00 AM. The Fitness Center is available:
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
8:30 AM – 9:30 AM
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Daily 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Sundries and Snacks
Shops at The Grand
JouJou, Ladies’ Boutique, Men’s Haberdashery
Thursday – Saturday
11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
La Bonne Vie
Bakery and Gifts
9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
The Grand Spa Locker Rooms, Lounges, and Indoor Spa Pool are temporarily closed until further notice. Thank you for your understanding.
+ Health and Safety
With concern surrounding Coronavirus/COVID-19, we are taking extra measures to protect guests, employees, and the community. We continue to monitor the latest health authority statements and direction from the CDC to support our guests and employees. For your safety and ours, The Grand America Hotel and Salt Lake County require the use of face coverings in public areas.
We instruct our employees to, and we ask that guests wear face coverings, practice social distancing, and wash their hands often.
Employees and guests are not to enter if they currently have or experienced any of these symptoms within the past 14 days: fever, cough, shortness of breath, muscle soreness, changes in taste or smell, sore throat.