The Windows at The Grand America will take you on a storybook journey set to be a memorable holiday experience for hotel, restaurant, and spa guests.
Due to physical distancing and capacity control guidelines, the 2020 holiday stroll will be exclusively for overnight hotel guests and patrons of the restaurants and The Grand Spa.
- Overnight hotel guests and patrons of the restaurants and The Grand Spa will receive a ticket to enter the stroll on the day of their visit, or they can present a same-day guest receipt to a Holiday Stroll Ambassador.
- Hours of operation will be given at the time of hotel check-in or during your dining or spa experience.
- With an emphasis on guest safety and hotel guidelines, we will not be offering our traditional holiday stroll treat.
- The Holiday Stroll is from Tuesday, November 24 through Friday, January 4.
Health and Safety Measures:
- We are limiting the Holiday Stroll capacity to exclusively overnight hotel guests and patrons of the restaurants and The Grand Spa.
- Guests must wear a face covering over their nose and mouth while inside the hotel and center courtyard, including photos.
- Guests must strictly follow physical distancing throughout the hotel, including elevators, hallways, and restrooms.
- Guests must follow directional signage and maintain a one-way path.
- At any time, we can ask guests to exit the stroll or leave the hotel if they elect not to follow hotel, county, and state guidelines.
- We may choose to close the holiday stroll or limit hours based on hotel, county, and state guidelines.
Employees and guests are not to enter if they currently have or experienced any of these symptoms within the past 14 days: fever, cough, shortness of breath, muscle soreness, changes in taste or smell, sore throat.